Football Scouting Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Scouting Network’s basic concept is to create a repository of up and coming and relatively unknown professional footballers who have the potential to become future stars.

2 posters

Famous Scouted Players

Dan

Famous Scouted Players Empty Famous Scouted Players

Post  Dan Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:14 am

It would be interesting to know the general opinion if any of the players that have been scouted on Football Scouting Network have reached world wide fame yet. My current "shortlist" of players that have been reported on who have a claim to being stars would be:

Marek Hamsik - World class midfielder
    Ezequiel Lavezzi - Argentinean international
    Mario Balotelli
    Giampaolo Pazzini - Has recently made his Italian national team debut (scored too Smile)
    Sebastian Giovinco
    Miguel Veloso
    Riccardo Montolivo
    Ever Banega
    Arda Turan
    Angel Di Maria
    Savio Nsereko - Completed a big money move to West Ham recently

So what do you guys think. Any players on Football Scouting Network that have now reached "star" status and need to be classed as such?
    Doru Bresan

Famous Scouted Players Empty Re: Famous Scouted Players

Post  Doru Bresan Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:24 am

Alan Dzagoev - He's playing regular for CSKA Moscow already an he already has 1 or 2 call-ups at national team
    Bogdan Stancu - The only thing he misses is a national team call-up , he's already rated at about 5-6 millions and an important player for Steaua
    Dmytro Chygrynskyi- Regular for Ukraine , captain of Shaktar , what else do u want? Razz
    Dan

Post  Dan Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:29 am

They are excellent players but I am unsure if your average football fan (i.e. not fanatics - like us Razz) will have heard of them. I think in order for those players to be world wide stars they will need to move to bigger clubs in one of the top 3 leagues i.e. England, Spain or Italy.
    Doru Bresan

Post  Doru Bresan Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:15 am

Dan wrote:They are excellent players but I am unsure if your average football fan (i.e. not fanatics - like us Razz) will have heard of them. I think in order for those players to be world wide stars they will need to move to bigger clubs in one of the top 3 leagues i.e. England, Spain or Italy.
    confused confused confused
    I'm an average football fan ? affraid
    Dan

Post  Dan Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:39 pm

oops, my bad. I meant that we are the fanatics tongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content